Pakistani Designer Sara Shahid of Sublime
is considered to be Pakistan's leading and undeniably dazzling fashion designer. She is always adored for her simple and austerely elegant designs in the Pakistan fashion fraternity. According to Sara Shahid
“Her Design philosophy has always been based on the beauty of the cut and exploring the depth that lies within a minimalist design. She doesn’t believe in overly embellished clothing, she feels that it’s a fine balance of cut, color, drape and embellishment. Her design aesthetic has been always based on the power of the understated which incorporates worldly fashion while maintaining a distinct vision of Eastern style. “
started her professional career as a designer after getting an international degree in fashion marketing and design from London. She came back to Pakistan in 1998 and started working as a partner designer in “Sub Culture
”. After Five Years, she launched her own label” Sublime by Sara
”. Since then, Sublime
is one of the most sought after fashion house in Pakistan. It comprises of multiple brands: Sublime Sara, Divine Sublime, Fab Sublime
and Sublime T
. Sara Shahid has won ‘Less Is More
’ fashion award at the PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week
and nominated Four times in a prestigious Lux Style Awards
. She has showcased her collection in many international Fashion Platforms and regularly featured in leading fashion glossies.
- 98 B/2 Gulberg III, M.M Alam Road, Lahore
- The Pakistan Fashion Design Council (PFDC), Boulevard mall, 10Q, Gulberg, Lahore.
- The Designers; 10 C, Main Zamzama Blvd, Karachi.
- The Designers, Shop # 51 Ground Floor, Beverly Central Block 56 – G Faiz Nazimud-din Road Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Imani Design Studios, United Kingdom.
- Yasmin Boutique Los Angeles, USA.